Friday, September 9, 2011

GOOD LUCK FOR THE COMING EXAMINATIONS

Major examinations are around the corner..... My friends are feverish over their children who'll be sitting for UPSR, PMR dan SPM trial. Everybody is counting the days...

It reminds me of my school days. My mother was a teacher then. She kept reminding me of the coming exams throughout the year. She would recite doa for the children after every solat.

I managed my own study table, activities and of course having to help with the house chores. Towards exam days, it was cool.... no pressure except wanting to do the best.
My mother and father had helped me did my best... although i could have done better if i had studied harder.

Thank you Mak and Abah...

Thank you to all the teachers whom have taught me in my primary n secondary years, not forgetting my pre-school gains. All of you are my second parents.

I have always wanted to be a teacher.....

God bless all these wonderful people in my life.

Good luck to my "children" for the coming exams....

No comments: